Skip to main content

a letter for you

I have a letter here I kept for you,
A piece that stayed here with me,
A piece that I dare not give you,
Staying silent as long as can be.


And when I have the courage,
Your heart will hold these words,
And when you see this,
I hope it’s me you’re thinking of.


Just by words,
I may take your heart away,
But let me take you somewhere,
To a place only we know.


Words and alphabets alone,
Will not prove anything,
Let me show you,
How wonderful you are to me.


You are the star I see,
The light that leads,
The shine that comforts,
The twinkle that blinks.


For if one day you don’t shine,
And if you shall fall from the sky,
Don’t you fear, don’t you cry,
Coz I am here, I won’t let you cry.


I’ll stay and fix your smile,
I will gather from a thousand miles,
And borrow from the moon, a bit of light.
Just to make you shinning bright.


Look deep in your starry heart,
Is it me sitting inside?
Knocking on the walls of your heart,
Will you open the door, let me inside?

~xin~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unveil

Am I really not the one? Maybe its cause we may not spent a day longer together here. Therefore you close heart from mine, Not to hurt both you and I, Not to endure that loss that will come upon us. Isn’t there any? In that space in your heart, Will I be kept particularly, Silently. I just wonder, Were there any seconds, You feel the same way too, The way I feel for you. Weren’t there anything u felt? Had I appeared suddenly on your mind? Do you scent the flower, I found in you. Have I not captivate you, Like how much you do to me, Am I just a player, A fool in those eyes of yours. Maybe you should not have known, Maybe I should kept quite, All the while just to keep, Emotion that rupture inside my heart. You should have not known, What we had before may loss, But not that sense I feel, Not how the way we relate. I won’t throw that friendship away, I still want us to be us, No close doors, Nor close hearts, Just conversation for hours. Don’t turn into another direction, Its just me ove...
Fooled Felt like being betrayed by someone you entirely trust on. I let myself loose, letting her come to my life without any resistance. Pouring out every single drop of love to her. How foolish of me… There wasn’t a wall that exists, not even a stone at our way. I’ve poured too much, and did not leave any room for “emergencies”. I did not leave any space for me to heal myself when being hurt. How foolish of me… Thinking that, I will be okay and nothing would go wrong…I let myself love with all my might, with all my strength…I love. Ha…people you are thinking that I’ve not let go..but actually I did…I am joyful and cheerful back to my own ME…REJOICE! In my last post ‘I Finally Understand’, I finally realize…I finally made it through. Thx a million to all my friends who stood by me… those whom I know, friends who never gave up on me…friends who tot they contribute a little, but actually helped a lot…thank you… You people have cheered my day up even with just a smile u provided me… You...

She doesn't

She doesnt know I spend, My minutes & hours loving, The music I listened, That keeps me nearer to her. She doesnt know I spend, Every minute even seconds, To keep her out of my mind, So that I could miss her lesser. She doesn't know I'd spend, Most of my time with her. Maybe she knows. And just maybe its coz, We cannot move forward, Because of my past & present. I know, I cannot fall in love. For the future is still a blur.