Skip to main content

There u'll be...


Listening to music which eases my soul now becomes pathetic because of every song I listen, there are…you…of everything I do, I see you…

In the morning preparing breakfast for myself there I go tossing some sausages…and as I tossed, I remember the days were I use to prepare breakfast for you…

Isn’t that a silly thing to think?....

I open a book to read and there I go thinking about how I use to neglect reading it and went jovially to see you…

I walk down my stairs…and there I see myself carrying you on my back going up the stairs…laughing all the way up…

And many dozen things I do…YOU pop into my mind…

It isn’t a bad thing nor a good thing…coz happy memories were all I thought about…but those happy memories aren’t that happy went I am here all alone and grieving my way through life…

From opening a door knob, to devouring my favorite meal, from walking down a street, to sleeping in my bed…there…there you are…haunting my life…

From taking money out of my wallet, to watching tv…looking at the mirror…there I see you by my side…have I gone crazy?

Whatever I do, wherever I go…there you’ll be…

Comments

Anonymous said…
good job. work hard on your poems(I m lost as 2 wat 2 say)

Popular posts from this blog

unveil

Am I really not the one? Maybe its cause we may not spent a day longer together here. Therefore you close heart from mine, Not to hurt both you and I, Not to endure that loss that will come upon us. Isn’t there any? In that space in your heart, Will I be kept particularly, Silently. I just wonder, Were there any seconds, You feel the same way too, The way I feel for you. Weren’t there anything u felt? Had I appeared suddenly on your mind? Do you scent the flower, I found in you. Have I not captivate you, Like how much you do to me, Am I just a player, A fool in those eyes of yours. Maybe you should not have known, Maybe I should kept quite, All the while just to keep, Emotion that rupture inside my heart. You should have not known, What we had before may loss, But not that sense I feel, Not how the way we relate. I won’t throw that friendship away, I still want us to be us, No close doors, Nor close hearts, Just conversation for hours. Don’t turn into another direction, Its just me ove...